Parents/Spectators have a great influence on children's enjoyment and success in football. All children play football because they first and foremost love the game - it's fun.
It is important to remember that however good a child becomes at football within your club it is important to reinforce the message to parents / spectators that positive encouragement will contribute to:-
* Children enjoying football.
* A sense of personal achievement.
* Assist to improve the child's skills and techniques.
A parents/spectator's expectations and attitudes have a significant bearing on a child's attitude towards:-
* Other players.
We wish to ensure that parents/spectators within our club are always positive and encouraging towards all of the children not just their own.
We wish to encourage parents/spectators to:
* Applaud the opposition as well as you own team.
* Avoid coaching the child during the game.
* Not to shout and scream.
* Respect the referee's decision.
* Give attention to each of the children involved in football not just the most talented.
* Give encouragement to everyone to participate in football.
Parents and Spectators should agree with and adhere to the club's Code of Conduct and Child Protection Policy